The Arcus 2000 low fogger machine produces a thick, low-lying cloud, without the need for dry ice.
The aluminium block heats up fast and the ultrasonic agitator transforms distilled water into a thin mist. The supplied flexible output hose is quickly fitted and removed by a quick release clip. On-board control features include DMX, along with a digital display providing versatile and intuitive operation.
Supplied complete with 10lt of distilled water so you’re ready to go.
– 1500W heater
– Low fog output: approx. 2,800 cu.ft per minute
– Warm-up time: approx. 4 minutes
– Water tank capacity: 7 litres (distilled)
– Fluid tank capacity: 1.2 litres
– DMX channels: 3
– Timer, manual and DMX modes
– 6 push button menu with LCD display
– PowerCON input
– 5-Pin XLR input/output
– Wireless remote control included
– Use with water based low fog fluid
– Power consumption: 2000W